NOSY in the literal sense!
I used an upside-down baby face cutter. Find it here. When I bought it, I wasn't sure about the pointy-hair part- but it's perfect for a beard!
1. Use a 20-second flesh color icing to pipe the face and ears.
3. After the face has dried a bit, pipe two crescent moon shapes that will become the nostrils of our nosy leprechaun.
5. Use the 20-second flesh color to pipe some ears and a big, bulbous nose. Immediately put the cookie in front of a fan or use a heat gun to crust the icing quickly. Here's a heat gun that is similar to what I use.
6. Use a 20-second green to pipe his derby-style hat and hat brim.
8. Add a few final details- his eyes, mouth, eyebrows, and beard.
2. Use a bit of yellow to make the brim of his hat.
4. Use a 20-second redish-brown icing to pipe the beard.
A fan and/or heat gun is the key to getting your puffy icing to stay "puffy" without cratering! Look at that big 'ol nose! I just wanna pinch it :)
7. After the hat dries a little, trim it with a little green icing.
9. And of course, a shamrock. He's a leprechaun, of course!
And there you are- some nosy leprechauns!
Pair them with some little pots of gold! Check out the awesome pots of gold from SemiSweet and Sweetopia!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!